Email is today used by almost all companies. It is also the primary target for malware attacks. And the web is commonly used as a source of information, therefore making it a source of viruses and other malware as well.
You can get powerful email and web filtering solution from us. Solutions that fit the varying needs of small, medium and large companies alike.
Protection Service for Email
You communicate. We protect.
Protection Service for Email provides the industry’s most effective email filtering and data leakage protection for businesses. Protection Service for Email is a turn-key solution for small and medium enterprises that is delivered by certified F-Secure resellers.
Email is a vital business tool for companies. Spam remains a nuisance but carefully designed targeted attacks are becoming a more serious problem. Protection Service for Email is a smart choice for companies with limited IT resources. Let the experts take care of your email protection while you concentrate on your business.
- Hosted by F-Secure, managed by your trusted partner
- Easy-to-use email encryption
- Pay-as-you-go service with no ownership costs for you
Complete defense against email threats
Today, businesses face more complex email threats than spam. Low-volume, targeted email attacks represent one of the most dangerous IT threats. Many of the large, widely publicized data breaches in recent years have started with a single, carefully crafted email that tricked a recipient into installing malware or divulging their login credentials.
Protection Service for Email provides a complete defense against all of these threats. It also protects your confidential company data and encrypts your important messages.
Best-in-class detection of private data
With our email encryption, secure communication is just as easy as traditional, non-encrypted messaging. Our solution automatically encrypts and decrypts messages based on your organization’s policies. Email encryption is necessary for any organization that wants to protect its sensitive data.
The Data Loss Prevention (DLP) feature detects certain types of confidential content, for example credit card and social security numbers. DLP can also be configured to recognize company-specific confidential documents. If an outgoing email contains any information that has been classified as confidential, the system can be set to automatically block the message or to encrypt it.
- Automatically applies encryption based on an organization’s policies
- Encryption works without downloading or installing additional client software
- Works with any email client
- Hosted by F-Secure
- Multi-layered protection with global and local reputation technology
- Zero-hour threat detection against unknown outbreaks
- Email encryption that works with any email client
- Policy-based email firewall
- Full integration with Microsoft Exchange
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) against leaks of confidential information
- Highly accurate spam detection with low rate of false positives
- Integration with enterprise identity management systems like Active Directory and Domino Directory
- End-users can control their quarantined messages easily
- Multi-language support
- Boosts productivity as employees focus on important emails
- Email encryption prevents confidential data leaks
- Reduces load on mail servers and company network
English (US), Japanese
Digest template for employees
Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Danish, Dutch, English (US), Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Operating system and browser support
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7:
IE 7, IE 8*, IE 9*
Firefox** 7.0, Firefox 6.0
Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES:
Mac OS 10.5 and 10.6:
Supported digest e-mail clients
Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010
Microsoft Outlook Express 6 (Windows XP) Windows Live Mail (Windows 7)
Mozilla Thunderbird 6,7
Lotus Notes 8.0, 8.5
VMware Zimbra 6.0, 7.0
Microsoft Outlook Web Access 2003, 2007 and 2010
Lotus iNotes 7.0.2, 8.5
Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo Mail
Microsoft Exchange Servers:
MS Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010
Lotus Domino Servers:
Lotus Notes/Domino 7.0
Some of F-Secure clients